Award Winning Adult Only Camping
Camping at Bingham Grange is especially for grown-ups. Start with a large, carefully landscaped, camping pitch separated from neighbours by shrubs and low hedging. Sit out and enjoy the countryside, there’s lots of room. If the weather is uncertain, you can choose a tent friendly hardstanding.
Camping in Comfort
Our camping facilities are graded 5 Gold Pennants by AA Campsites while the park’s personal facilities are rated ‘Platinum’ by “Loo of the Year”. Cleanliness, convenience and comfort are our top priorities for facilities.
The park has 6 individual unisex shower rooms, the style most adults prefer. Each is equipped with shower cubicle, washbasin and WC. Additional Ladies and Gents washrooms incorporating traditional style showers and washbasins are located to the rear of the amenities building. There is also a fully-equipped, wet room style accessibility suite. Underfloor heating keeps all the facilities comfortably warm.
Convenient Campsite Facilities
At Bingham Grange, you will find all the campsite facilities you might need on a camping holiday:
- Campsite Shop
Your campsite convenience shop is here for essential food items, camping necessities, newspapers, milk and bread. A Co-Op food store and Morrison’s Supermarket are located within a few minutes drive from the park.
- Kitchenette & Laundry Room equipped with:
– Food preparation / Washing-up sinks
– Microwave oven
– Freezer for ice packs
– Washing and tumble drying machines
– Iron & Ironing Board
- WiFi throughout the park, optional cost.
- Pay phone located in the Grange Garden
- Local Information room
- Gas bottle exchange/refill service (limited stock, depending on brand).
- Chemical toilet emptying point
- Waste and recycling centres
- A superb Dog Walk and woodland trail close to your camping pitch.
- Eco-friendly low level campsite lighting
Buzzards Restaurant & Bar
Excellent value, home cooked dishes are prepared to eat-in or to take-away and enjoy on your pitch. Check for Buzzards Restaurant opening times.
Bingham Grange is an adult only camping park, only adults aged 18 years or older are admitted.