Bingham Grange Touring & Camping Park takes responsible precautions to preserve your privacy in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and Privacy of Electronic Communications Regulations when you use our website or register to receive information from us. The company is unable to give assurances or take responsibility for, or be held liable, for the actions or content of external websites linked to the Bingham Grange Touring & Camping Park website.
We have installed electronic and administrative security precautions to protect our website. Despite this, Bingham Grange Touring & Camping Park cannot take responsibility or liability for the security of your own computer or electronic communication device’s security. Please ensure your own firewall and anti-virus protection is installed and up to date.
Cookies may be used by us or our marketing services contractors. A cookie is a tiny text file which is placed on your computer or communication device when you visit our website. It identifies your device to help us keep the website interesting and relevant to your needs.
- Cookies in use on www.binghamgrange.co.uk do not identify you personally nor collect any personal information about you.
- Analytics cookies used by our contractors are currently permitted by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). You can refuse permission to accept these cookies by setting your browser and/or security software to decline cookies or delete them at the end of each session.
- If you continue to use the website, you are consenting to accept these cookies.
What information do we collect?
- When you register or enquire through our website, we request sufficient information to correspond with you in order to satisfy your requirement.
- We may subsequently contact you with information about Bingham Grange Touring & Camping Park’s announcements or promotions. Those communications contain an ‘unsubscribe’ option should you desire to do so. You may otherwise ask us to delete your details by e-mail to the address below at any time.
- We do not pass guest information to third parties unless expressly agreed with you or we have been legally obliged to do so.
Access to Information
You are entitled to access any information which Bingham Grange Touring & Camping Park holds about you within the terms of The Data Protection Act 1998. Should you wish to do this, please write to Bingham Grange Touring & Camping Park at the address below. We reserve the right to charge a £10 fee to cover our costs.
Third Party Links
Our website includes links to information sources which are intended to help you plan your visit. Bingham Grange Touring & Camping Park cannot be held liable for the content or privacy policies of those website owners over whom the company has no control. The views, content and opinions included on external websites are the responsibility of the owners of those websites.
However, in the event that visitors believe content to be offensive, inaccurate or contravene codes of advertising practice, please inform us in writing or by e-mail so we may deal with your complaint.
Information Commissioner’s Office
If you would like to further information on any aspect of our policy we would be delighted to hear from you. If you would like to learn more about data protection and privacy of electronic communications, the Information Commissioners’ Office has a very comprehensive website and contact details at www.ico.org.uk
Bingham Grange Touring & Camping Park
Tel: 01308 488234