Independently Inspected Touring Park Facilities
Our touring facilities are independently inspected every year. We’re proud to attain 5 Gold Pennants from AA Campsites, 4 Gold Stars from Visit England and a Platinum ‘Loo of the Year’ Award for our personal facilities in 2018.
Comfortable Touring Park Facilities
Cleanliness, convenience and comfort are our top priorities for personal facilities. In total, there are 6 individual unisex shower rooms, a style most adults prefer. Each is equipped with shower cubicle, washbasin and WC. There is also a fully-equipped, wet room style accessibility suite. Additional Ladies and Gents washroom – WCs are located at the rear of the amenities building incorporating traditional style showers and washbasins. Underfloor heating keeps the personal facility area comfortably warm.
Convenient Touring Park Facilities
At Bingham Grange, you will find all the facilities you might need during your touring holiday:
- Campsite Shop
Reception is also your convenience shop for essential food items, caravan necessities, newspapers, milk and bread. A Co-op food store and Morrison’s Supermarket are located within a few minutes drive from the touring park.
- Kitchenette & Laundry Room equipped with:
– Food preparation / Washing-up sinks
– Microwave oven
– Freezer for ice packs
– Washing and tumble drying machines
– Iron & Ironing Board
- WiFi throughout the park, optional cost.
- Pay phone located in the Grange Garden
- Touring Information room
- Gas bottle exchange/refill service (limited stock, depending on brand).
- Chemical toilet emptying point
- Waste and recycling centres
- A superb Dog Walk.
- A motor caravan service point is located at the top of Valley View touring field.
- Eco-friendly low level lighting
Buzzards Restaurant & Bar
Excellent value, home cooked dishes to eat-in or take-away. Check for Buzzards Restaurant opening times.
Bingham Grange is an adult only camping park, only adults aged 18 years or older are admitted.